From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2009 11:28:58 -0400
HI folks!!

Just a quick update on the Ferret Wise Rally for Rehab through Razoo...
where all donations are tax deductible.

We DO appreciate those donors who have taken this opportunity to help
us raise MUCH NEEDED funds to continue the good work at Ferret Wise!
The RAZOO folks have a incentive drawing for $1,000.00 and all we need
to qualify to win that grant is 10 donors by March 30 ... currently we
have 9 donors...

even better----

If we manage to get 50 donors by March 30th ... we will qualify for the
$2,000.00 grant drawing... quite a handsome amount to further rehab
work! During these tough times every dollar counts more than ever in
helping to educate, rehabilitate and assist needy ferrets.

If you have not checked out our RAZOO site please check it out:
http://www.razoo.com/widgets/d86f13ca-ad2a-47ee-b27e-96a3e861c6c5

also

Currently "Rally For Rehab" the Ferret Wise Razoo fundraiser is in 19th
place for overall fundraisers.

We have a tough match to get a top placement... but the closer we get
the greater the chance of earning grant money to help ferrets.

Thanks all for your dedication and support.

Alicia at www.ferretwise.org