Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 1994 09:41:00 -0600
Linda & others -
Have I got a packet for you.  Anyone interested in this type of info
can send their snail mail address to me: [log in to unmask]
and I'll send the info.  My home phone number is (913) 494-8415 and
I'm home after 7 pm if you'd like to call.  It's so sad that "officials"
take a negative attitude towards these wonderful creatures.  I'll do
whatever I can to correct this problem.

Now for news on the big boys - This morning Binky and Buster were
zooming around the kitchen (and I do mean ZOOMING!).  I couldn't
even catch them to give their morning dose of hugs and kisses.  Silly
boys.  And to think they could have been used in the rabies studies....

This Sunday we're going to the local pet store to have our pictures
taken (at least as many as I can grab after work).  I hope to take at
least 7 - I'm so excited!  And I bought (charged actually) a camcorder
last night in hopes of videoing a $10,000 (or even $2,000) moment and
more importantly an informational video on ferrets.

Whoever made only 24 hours in a day needs to have their head examined!
I can't get everything done!

Hugs to all!  tle