From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 18:45:27 EDT
I live in south Louisiana where it has been raining a lot.  Some of the
areas around me are flooding and we are expecting more rain with the
depression that is now in the gulf.  This morning my uncle called and ask
me if I still had ferrets.  I told him I did, Oscar and Sweet Lilly.  He
told me there was a lady at his work that had found two ground rattlers in
her kitchen.  He ask if he could borrow my babies so they could kill her
snakes!  I explained to him I thought he might be looking for a mongoose.
He was told by several people that my ferrets could take on a snake.  I
guess members of my family think I live with wild animals!

My Lilly is now six months old and is starting to calm down a little.  She
has started sitting at the bowl to eat instead of grabbing a piece of food
and running under the couch to eat.  It would take her 30 minutes to fill
up.  She has been with me since she was six weeks old and is always in high
gear.  Lately I have noticed that Oscar is starting to show a little
jealousy towards Lilly.  Anytime we call her he comes and tries to look so
cute so we will pick him up.  I enjoy the energy that Lilly has but I am
looking forward to the day that she is as laid back as Oscar.

Hugs and kisses to all the sick babies out there,

Carol Vee, Oscar ferret and Sweet Lilly