From:
meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 16:51:19 EDT
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to say congrats to all that pulled off the warm fuzzy show
in PA this weekend!

Although I think i kept my companions (2 or them were non fuzzy owners)
there a little longer than they expected to be we all had a wonderful time!

of course, I haven't ever shown my gang (didn't know ferret shows existed
till recently)--but keera got to show off and won a ribbon in BEST TRICK
in the fungames!

I wish i had seen the other tricks, but keera and fezzik preformed
beautifully!  My housemate was mad that his ferret (fezzik) didn't win for
"getting dizzy" (turning around on cue) and keera did for rolling over b/c
i think that is what most of the ferrets did.  they rolled over.
Personally, i think keera one b/c after she got her treat she just kept on
rolling :)  Anyway, i went home feeling proud she one.  Okay okay, i KNOW
it wasn't a blue ribbon in mitts or black sable or anything...but we are
starting small and moving up!

Although I was hot, I stuck around long enough to see bill killian, hang
out wiht KiSta rescue, see Mary M of PFRA (my savior), and meet Eric of
Mod.  ferret (i know you won't remember me out of all the adoring
fans...but it was great to meet you anyway!)

Thank you everyone! It made a hot icky Sat. fly by with great memories!

Keera is proud and her ego shows it! fezzik is upset he lost to keera, and
haggis still trying to figure out how to get out of the paper bag! :)

Thank you!

Meagan in NY (long trip, but worth it!)