From:
meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 11:27:06 EDT
Hi!
The FML today had so much I wanted to comment on, but for now... only a few
quickies.

First: how long does ferret kibble (TF) stay good for.  And how would I
know when it went bad??

Next: I got the martha's chat info too.  I've seen marc marrone and I heard
that he is also the guy that owns parrots of the world (on LI).  Is this
true??

To the Warm Fuzzie dad--i'm begging tracy for your ferrone mix.  I hope it
is as good as they say!  Show yourself to us and let us give you credit!!

Bill Killian stated:
>Kind of interesting comparing Mary to the other ferret owning beauty that
>I was talking to.  At least my neck wasn't bent the same direction talking
>to Meagan and Mary.

I have to laugh b/c due to my height factor and Mary's...i'd have to say
it wouldn't be all about looking right and left but Up and down.  (i think
she is shorter than you right?  and I am half amazon.)  Unless you're cross
eyed that jsut isn't going to happen *g*

And Mary, I wish we did get to chat b/c I thought your hair looked
beautiful!  Apparently so did keera.  She wanted to die hers red/blonde,
wear a mini-marshmellow t-shirt and enter the best dressed contest as Mary
of Mod. Ferret :)
~~

One last thing: anybody else's ferret have a love/hate relationship with a
sprinkler?

We have a rotating one with the arm that hits the water and makes the
ch-ch-ch noise.  Haggis loves to run and grab the arm and hold it.  His
head jerks wiht the movement and he gets soaked!

I decided to try the ring sprinkler (8'diameter ring so the water is like a
fountain).  They hated it.  It was cold, wet and distracting...but they
would dash through it on the way across the lawn.  I don't understand why
they didn't just go around it...but they are ferrets--do i understand
ANYTHING they do??

Meg