From:
Rhea Fulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:33:19 EDT
I sent an email to Petco's website when you first posted the problem in
Rockville.  I also told them that I had read about it on the internet.  I
was very diplomatic, but firm, insisting that they do something about the
deplorable situation of those ferrets.  Hopefully, something has been
done.

Rhea

This is the response that I received:

Thank you for contacting petco.com.  We take all issues regarding our
animals very seriously.  Be assured that we have informed out area
managers of what the customers has seen and are taking any actions
which may be necessary.

Lee
Customer Satisfaction Team