From:
Pherit Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:24:00 -0700
Pherit here again.  I only got one hooman ta tell me what dhey wants ta
hear so I gonna go on with her wish of da Disneyland storie.

But dhen I wonder if ya'll even wanted ta hear it.  So I wasn't gonna
write.  Dhen stupid dada came and tole me dhat I had ta write cause I
tole you I would.  He rite.  Plus, I do like writin.

So, if you don't wanna read mi storie, don't :) if you do, dhan keep a
readin'

About a year ago mi family went ta Disneyland.  It's in CA.  I know I
know, I wasn't suppose ta be dhere but dhis was a special day.  I got
permission ta go.  Ya see, I wrote da president of da world and he said
i could go, so I did.

Momma didn't like dhis day cause she got lost.  Not mi fault!  Honest.
Dhere waz just so much ta cee and do.  I had a blast!  Did ya know dhat
dhey have these cool rides called rollercoasters.  Dhay kwel!  I had ta
hold on ta someone cause I no fit in the seat belt things.

We went into a cave and dhey sang about it's a small world after all.
Cee, dhis is where mommy got lost.  When da boat stopped so dhat people
could listen ta dhem sing in da cave, I got off.  You suppose ta get off
dhere.  So, I got off an d went over to da people singing.  But it wasn't
people.  Dhey were like metal people.  Not too friendly either.  I dhink
dhey didn't want me to mess up dhere s ong.  So I sang too.  I saw da
boat leaving but dhought it would just come back for me cause I was
having fun.

Dhen another boat came and I started towards it, dhen someone screamed
"RAT"!  I couldn't believe it... I didn't see a rat but I ran anyways.
I no like rats!  Dhey scare me.  So I ran, I ran to da boat.  But dhen
everyone jumped off da boat so I was worried dhat da rat had followed me
on board.  Da boat started moving so I just stayed on.  I no see rat.

Once it got out of cave I jumped out and went runnin.  I ran into Splash
Mountain.  It's called Critter Corner.  I went on dhis log ride and got
ta see alligators singing!  Now dhat was fun.  Dhen da log splashed
through water and I got wet .  I no like dhat.  I no want bath!  Dhey
didn't tell me dhere would be a bath a t da end!

I got hungery and I ate an icecream all by myself.  Oh, no, I haven't
found moma yet.  But I lookin.  Really I am.

So, I go to anodher area and dhere are kids playin on everydhing!
Everydhing is just so small too!  I feel big now.  I play with a little
girl named Megan for a bit until her mommy makes her leave.

It gettin dark and I gettin worried dhat mommy gonna be lost forever.
Dhen I remember dhat she tole me to go sit by the waterfall near the
castle.  Dhere are pretty flowers and stuff dhere and you can see
everydhing.  Within just a couple of minutes mommy finds her way to
me.  She not lost anymore.

But mommy funny cause she say dhat I was da one lost not her.  I let her
dhink d hat cause she cryin.

We got ta ride a train back to da hotel and we went nite nite.

I wanna go to Disney World next but mommy said no.  She said dhat it is
WAY too big and her heart can't take it.  I guess she gettin an old heart
or somethin.

Tootles,
Pherit