From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:50:21 -0700
Hi Ingrid:

Just thought I would let you know how much my husband and I loved reading
your story.  We laughed so hard.  Isn't it amazing what these loveable
fuzzies can do and get into.  <laughing> I can just picture the one
standing on the floor waiting for the food to drop.  After cleaning all
that up, including bathing the guilty one covered in flour and milk, did
you ever manage to find the time to make your dinner?

I have one cupboard in the kitchen and the only one they try to get into,
so I placed a heavy brick in front of it.  Well, believe it or not the
oldest one and small one of the four fuzzies, Booger can move that brick
the rest of them can't.  I don't know how but she sure is strong for a
little girl.  Since all four do not come out at the same time I have
separate time outs, Maxi and Maxine and then Booger and Buddy.  Maxi and
Maxine cannot move it they have tried, but can't.  Now, Buddy is bigger
than Booger and he can't move it either, but it amazes me when Booger and
Buddy want to get in the cupboard to investigate or should I say go where
they are not suppose to.  I have snuck up on them and watched, they look
around okay no mom or dad let's go, Buddy looks at Booger as if to say
okay "miss universe, start moving that brick" and she starts moving it
within a few seconds it's moved and Buddy follows Booger in the cupboard
or she will walk away and say there you go Budster all yours.  This is the
cupboard where I keep my bag of flour, so you can imagine where they head.
Just want to share something myself and let Ingrid know how much we loved
her story.

Hugs,
Rosie & The Fabulous '4' (Maxi, Maxine, Booger & Buddy)