From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:39:59 -0800
Hi All:

Just thought that I would let everyone know, since I came to the FML for
advice about distemper shots.  Everything went well at the new vets, no
reactions at all.  Buddy however, will need a booster shot in 2-4 weeks
because his previous owner never gave him any shots except for the ones
they get before they go to the pet stores.  She said she never knew and
was never told he needed shots.  Since I posted here I thought I would
post back to give my update and everyone who personnally e-mailed me I
have already replied to them, I just wanted to thank BIG for posting my
post so that I could get replies because I honestly never knew that they
could ever have a reaction to shots.  I just thank God that everything
went well.  Thanks again!

Hugs,
Rosie