From:
Debbie Whorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2006 22:54:13 -0400
I previously sent out an email about how to get a free sample of the
freeze dried beef and chicken products from healthy pets.  She wanted
me to let everyone know that the response has been huge and that she is
getting the samples in the mail as quickly as possible, so please not
to be upset with her if it's delayed.  Thank you!  Debbie Whorley

P.S.  In case you missed it: I know a lady who sells freeze dried beef or
chicken patties and niblets.  It is for dogs, cats, ferrets or any other
pet that would like it.

One of my ferrets loves them so much, he is constantly begging for
them.  Since they're all beef, I don't have to worry about the sugar,
carbohydrates or anything like that.  Now, this ferret is the only one
of mine that does like the product, but it was worth trying it to find
one that did!

You can get a free sample from her by emailing
[log in to unmask] or calling 770-924-7505.  The web site is
www.HealthyPetsFood.com .

Bon appetit!