From:
Debbie Whorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 23:00:55 -0400
I know a lady who sells freeze dried beef or chicken patties and niblets.
It is for dogs, cats, ferrets or any other pet that would like it.  One
of my ferrets loves them so much, he is constantly begging for them.
Since they're all beef, I don't have to worry about the sugar,
carbohydrates or anything like that.  Now, this ferret is the only one
of mine that does like the product, but it was worth trying it to find
one that did!

You can get a free sample from her by emailing
[log in to unmask] or calling 770-924-7505.
The web site is www.HealthPetsFood.com .

Bon appetit!
Debbie Whorley