From:
outlawdook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:42:51 -0800
Hi Kevin,
I have been keeping up with your pics.  On the 22nd of November my beloved
Nautis (Berman Seal point cat) was accidentally let out of the house by way
of the kitchen door to the garage, when my husband left thru the garage
for an early morning field training (Marines), Nautis slipped out in the
darkness of early morn.  I was awakened by horrendous screams and instantly
I knew it was my Nautis.  I ran outside in T & panties to find Nautis next
door in a backyard being mauled by 3 huskies, that had gotten out.  I had
already had a discussion with the owner several times about his fence, for
I feared his dogs would get out an attack the small children at 2 daycare
homes next door to me and across the street from me.  But it was my Nautis
that suffered.  He died 3 days later at the vets office under 24 hr watch.
The man has yet to apologize.  On the day of the incident I spent 6 hours
with Nautis a the Vets, until they told me to go home and they would do
their very best to save him.  When I arrived home the man had torn the
fence down and was almost thru putting a new one up.

So the date of Sedonas' birthing will always be in my heart.  I wish you
the very best.  Give Sedona an extra kiss from Nautis.  He was a cat who
thought he was a ferret.  He would sleep in their hammocks, mock fight,
hide in their carriers and stick out a paw to play.  Image a 12 lb
cat/ferret, playing with 12 fuzzbutts at that time.

Dooks and Dances,
OutlawDook

Have a Happy Thanksgiving !!