From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 07:17:03 EST
Okay, I hope someone out there can help me with an excuse ;-) .  My friend
is due back from Ohio soon.  How can I explain to her that I turned her cat
into a 15+ lb Pseudo Sumo Ferret ??

It started innocently enough.  He would see me give the kids treats, then
he wanted some.  Christmas night he joined us for a Fuzzy Christmas Party
and decided to partake in the Fuzzy Soup.  Since then he's acquired a taste
for Ferretone and raisins.  To the point where he stands in line whenever I
give the kids a treat.  I just wanted him to get along with them, not
become one of them.

He will playfully chase the kids around (and run from them if they get too
hyper).  He hasn't begun dooking or "Weasel Whoopee Dancing" (sorry, the
kids are peaceful, don't believe in "war" or "war dancing".

I wish 2 of the other ferts (PETEY and CUDDLES) would get along with the
flurry as well as the cat does.  Each will dook and run and play when out
by themself.  Let another fert out and they run and hide because the other
kids go after them.

Oooops, need to go - KIMO (cat) has his head stuck in the Fun-Nel tube
again.  The kids always know how to get him.

Kevin B and the ~Silly~Slinky~Seven~~~
~Furrice~ ~Lacy~ ~Simon~ ~Hershey~ ~Sprite~ ~Socks~ ~Cuddles~
~Fur-Angel Lady~   ~Petey (just dookin' through)~ and
Kimo the Sumo Cat and Pseudo Fert ~