From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 14:37:09 -0500
This may be a delicate subject....

I received a call from a lady whose beloved ferret died.  He'd had both
adrenals removed and still suffered hairloss.  She would like to preserve
his body but would like for him to have fur.  Reggie was a silvermitt.  She
is looking for a silvermitt or albino pelt.  She had contacted Marshall
Farms and the person she talked to said they couldn't help her.

If anyone knows where she can find a ferret pelt, please let me know and
I'll forward the info to her.

Hugs to all.  tle