From:
MISSY STEINHAUER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 16:07:28 -0400
Hi:

My name is Missy, and I am mom and grandmother to the Pietinkieville Gang
(26 fuzzbutts).  I was wondering if anyone on the FML has been or knows
of anyone working on trying to get our fuzzies legalized in Hawaii.  My
husband and I just came back from a wonderful trip there, and someday would
like to retire there, but not without our babies!!!

I have e-mailed and written a letter to the Govenor of Hawaii, but have not
heard anything back yet.  I have also contacted 4 vets on Oahu to try to
obtain info., as well as talk to the Quaranteen Station, which was very
sure they would never become legal!!!

If anyone knows of anyone who is working on this, or if you would like to
help get our little fuzzy children legal in Hawaii, please e-mail me
privately at  [log in to unmask]  or

Thanks in advance for any help or information you might have.

Missy and the Pietinkieville Gang!