From:
Shayne Yetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 22:29:09 -0700
Hello everyone!  :) First of all, I would like to say that I am terribly
sorry and full of sadness because of what is happened with Kodo.  I am angry
because of the fact that the legal system sucks and because people are so
judgmental of ferrets when they don't know anything about them.  *grrrr* It
seems that people with no knowledge of these beautiful gentle creatures
think that they are savage, disease carrying pests when in fact they touch
alot of peoples lives in a great way.

Now, about Bandit, I am looking for another fuzzie or two that she can romp
and dook around with, particularily a male since she doesn't seem to like
other females.  I am hoping to find a neutered, up to date shots, descented,
good tempered male(s) of any breed or age to accompany my 1 year old female
sable.  If you can provide a cage, that would be great because I am unsure
of wether I can put them together right away because Bandit gets uneasy
around new company.  If you are in the Edmonton area and have a little boy
or two that needs a good home, please Email me.

Thanks,
Erin and Bandit