From:
Shayne Yetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 11:31:56 -0700
Hi Guys,
I am the owner of the famous Bandit who was in heat and needed to get spayed
but I was broke.  Remember me now?  *L* Anyway, I am planning on moving to
the United States and I wanted to know what I have to do with Bandit.  It
will be a road trip, so she can sit in the back seat in her cage with the
windows down so she can get good air conditioning.  *S* I just wanted to
know if she'll need to be quarentined or will it be okay to just bring her
into the country.  I'm planning on getting her shots done before I go since
I can afford it finally; I found a job.  *S* So, if she has all her shots,
will they just let her in?  If anyone can answer my questions, please Email
me at [log in to unmask] I also need to know the appropriate
transportation treatment for her.  Thanks.

Erin and Bandit :)