From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 16:31:16 -0400
this was posted on Craigslist in the past few days.... Hoping someone
in SWNH may be interested...

2-yr-old ferret(free) & ferret cage w/ accessoeies

 Reply to: [log in to unmask]
 Date: 2009-05-31, 10:05AM

(((this is not an ad to sell a ferret, it is an ad to sell a cage &
accessories, and re-home a ferret)))

His name is Tucker. I adopted him from a shelter in Swanzey. Still
have all the papers & rabies tags. He is of perfect health with no
ongoing issues. He is litter trained and mostly laid back. He loves
to investigate, and can be hyper when first let out of his cage for
play-time, and then soon mellows out. He likes to give kisses and will
sometimes curl up on your chest for a quick siesta. Tucker, of course,
is free. Ferrets need lots of time and love, so if you are interested
you will need to come by and spend some time with him and show me some
knowledge in the care of ferrets. Great pet for little kids. I have a
2-month-old son and just don't have the extra time to care for him
properly anymore :(

Please email me and we can set up a play date.
Super Pet Deluxe Multi Floor Home
Super Pet Super Sleeper Sleep-E-Tent
All Living Things Flip Top Water Bottle
Large Ceramic Food Dish
Litter Box (2)-a rectangular one and a corner litter box
Super Pet Come-Along Small Pet Carrier
Super Pet Comfort Harness and Leash
Everything here is worth more than $300.
Cage can be set up as a 4 level, 3 level, 2 level, or single level. i
have it as a 3 level, but i still have the extra pieces needed to make
it bigger. Great for multiple ferrets. More pictures available on
request.

* Location: Dublin
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
  interests

Original URL:http://nh.craigslist.org/grd/1197886063.html