Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 18:53:37 -0500
I just had to share this story with all the FMLers. Last week I took our
three fuzzies to work with me. They were conducting their usual thorough
survey of the premises in between nap attacks when I had to pick up the two
youngest ones, Trixie and Binky, to separate them. Binky has a tendency to
drag Trixie around by her neck and he found that the vinyl floor made it much
easier to do so. ;)

While being held by me, both noticed the fish tank that usually is up out of
their sight range. Since I was looking for a diversion for them, I popped
open the lid and let the two have a look. They both immediately *demanded* a
closer look. After drinking their fill, they both went *scuba diving*! The
funny thing is that Trixie is such a priss about getting wet.

After noticing that the fish tank was becoming filled with ferret hair I
figured I should get them out. I dried them both off and set them to down to
go play again. Trixie proceeded to try to scale the cabinet that the tank
sits on. She did this for so long that one of my co-workers had pity on Trix
and lifted her back up again. Trix immediately stuck her head back under the
water.

I wonder if this means that they'll demand we add a fish tank to our home for
their amusement? :)

Susie, Ken and Eric (humans)
Casper (Mom, did you bring my raisins with you?)
Trixie (I just wanted a fish to add to my collection of stuff!)
Binky (I like linoleum floors!)