From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 12:27:45 -0500
>From:    sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Who Knew?
>
>... To the best of my knowledge, for instance, I have never known one
>to learn its own name, although I have had rats that did, and came when
>called.

I have three who come to their individual names.  I may have to be a
little insistant, but if I say "Bonnie, Come Bonnie!" she comes and the
others go on with what they were doing.  Same with the other two.  I saw
a guy testing dogs for intelligence.  One of the test was to toss a towell
over it's head and time how long it took them to get out from under it.
My ferrets would ace that one.  They run under the bed covers and pop
right back out.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if the only scales in your bathroom are left over from fish