From:
"A. C. Vitale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 19:42:34 -0400
Hi FML'ers,

I'm a proud owner of a beautiful and healthy 2.5 year old ferret.  She
never bites, is real good with her litter box, is always affectionate, and
has been our only pet since we've had her.  She was neutered & de-scented
when we bought her.

We're thinking about expanding our family and bringing home a kitten.  Do
any of you have experience mixing ferrets & kittens?  Any words of advice
and/or caution?  Health risks for either?  Will a female kitten get along
better with a female ferret?  Or should I mix?  Any words of wisdom from
you seasoned FML'ers will be more than welcome.  Thanks!!

Alex Vitale
Miami, Florida