Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:56:50 EST
Hi Kris and others,

I do not read FML because I barely have time to do so.  I wish!  Someone
just notified me today that you and others has been trying to get some
infomration from me.  I'm so sorry for being a terrible responder.
When it comes to ferrets, I'm such an idiot about any kind of ferret
knowledge, no idea that there are so much informations about ferrets.
I'm learning very quickly with everyone's help.  I got dumped with so
many ferrets, 65 ferrets to be exact, because someone thought that I knew
a lot about ferrets when in actual, I knew someone who OWNS a ferret.
Somehow the information through the grapevine got to this person and one
thing led to another to the position that I am in right now.  I have
human children, a husband and some critters back home in another state
that is trying to be patient with me.  I haven't seen my family for over
a month now and it's been very hard on me.  My workplace is difficult as
I try to deal with all of the workloads over my pagers and other methods
that I borrow from others I've been told to let Animal Control in my home
area handle those ferrets, but I called.  They said they will put all of
them to sleep which I cannot do.  I have no regrets for my part in this
just so you know.  I'm trying to make time now.  I intentionally kept
some of my personal informaton out of everything because I need to
protect my family from all of this since we do not really know much
about the lab situations.

About the FFA or FAA, yes, someone from the organization was wonderful
to send me an email about whether I need help.  I keep forgetting about
that part.  I apologize profusely about that.  I'm sorry if I have been
a hard headed person.  Again, I'm so new in this kind of terriority.
If it isn't for a few ferret people that helps me, I'd be finished and
knee deep in trouble!  The people that came forward to help with the
transports and all of their hard works, I will never forget them.  I
cannot imagine if there isn't such a thing as FML because everyone has
such kind heart and patience when it comes to someoone like me flubby and
arms flapping as I try to learn quickly about those ferrets and people.
How things work, too!  I never knew there is such thing as FFA/FAA (sp?)
The most thing that amazes me is everyone's patience and understanding.
I do not know if I will ever find anyone at this level anywhere the same
way you all did for me.  I know I've said those things quite few times,
but it's hard to find a place like you all these days.  I've dealt with
enough people to last me for lifetime especially in my profession.

Please send me or re-send me emails directly with questions and I promise
I will try to make time to answer all of them this time!  Once the last
few remaining ferrets get transported to KS and AZ, I will be going back
home.  I will let you all before I leave.  When you send, resend me
emails, please try not to use abbreviations such as ADV (I learned a lot
about that one!  Impressed with Judy Gronwold's efforts!) I'm learning as
fast as I can about all the short letters words.  ADV, Adrenals or AG,
all that.

Again, sorry.
Thanks, FML for posting once again
Marcy