From:
Cindy Sooy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 1994 03:27:00 -0400
A while back I posted a note about my hob, Dream, who had a swollen
testicle and a very high fever. My vet removed the testicle and he
recovered quickly. Well, it turns out his fertility hasn't been
affected in the least. My son's jill, Blondie, gave birth to three
kits two weeks ago and my jill, Dallas, gave birth to five last
week. Mothers and babies are doing well. I have another who may be
due in a week and a half. Apparently, one testicle is plenty.(G)

Cindy Sooy