From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 1994 10:58:42 -0400
Hi All,

Troy Lynn, Sorry I haven't written you back, Actually I haven't written
anyone back yet, my apologise to all!  Been too busy here lately to sit and
write, But I promise I will get caut up on all the letters concerning
Charlie.
Pam, I'm still compiling the overseas club listing, do you want what I have
so far? Or just the Australian ones?

Charlie is doing a lot better, he's gained a little weight already, his claws
and Earmites have been taken care of, and I'm trying to tame him down.

Thank you to everyone who wants to Adopt him, He's had such a hard life so
far, and I'm going to pick who I feel will give him the most. So no hard
feelings to who isn't picked, I'm simply thinking of Charlie, (my decision
isn't a judgement on your life, personal standards or anything else.)
I would like to see him go to a home who doesn't have any other ferrets so he
can get all the attention, But thats probably unlikely.
Who ever gets him will have to have a lot of patience...Charlie has a cute
trick he likes to play on me....When I open his cage and feed him he'll act
like he isn't paying any attention to me, he comes up to me very nonchalant,
sniffs my arm, hand, what ever, then he latches on...sometimes HARD !  Not
viciously, but very calm and very direct.
One of you sent me a letter in response to Charlie, saying that you had a pet
shop ferret who did the same thing, and that it was his way to get out of the
cage...By holding on.  Well Charlie also knows this trick.

Well I have to get going, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still
alive. Still here, and I'll be getting in touch with all of you who want to
adopt Charlie.

Take care all,
A Ferret kiss a day keeps the blues away!

Michelle and The MASKeteers:-)