From:
Matthew Janusauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 13:03:21 -0600
Just thought I'd let the folks here know about the ferret mailing list
available on egroups.com.  It gives you your choice of digest mode or
recieve email per post mode.  I find it much easier to manage with my
screen reading software, but haven't seen the knowledgable and experienced
posts that could compare to those here on the FML.  I hope some of you will
subscribe and participate.

Thanks!

-Matt