From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 07:33:20 -0500
>Dear FML users,
>I hope that this doesn't burden anyone.  I post often, but it's important
>most of the time, but this is just a question out of curiosity.  What color
>of ferret is this does anyone know?

From your description I'd say its transparent, which is not on the official
ferret color chart, but we've all "seen" them... or at least their effect.
You know, you go into a room and there are books all over the floor or
plants are dug up and assorted other forms of havoc.  When you try to find
the guilty party, they're all curled up, sleeping, looking innocent as can
be.  If that's the case, you most certainly have a transparent ferret in
your home.  Judging by the state of disaster in my place at times, I figure
I have at least two, maybe more.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* A 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation
*
* Visit our shelter's web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Visit the Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/FHC