From:
Linda Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 20:45:33 -0800
Hello folks,

Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled fuzzbutts..

This morning I took Seiko to get his 3rd Dist. shot and his Rabies
vaccines (I checked what vaccines he gave him and they were all the
ferret-tested vaccines) and everything went very smoothly.  I asked my
mom to check on him off and on all day because I had to be at school
until 6 and wouldn't be able to watch him.  So she did...and when I got
home, I've noticed since about 7pm that his back end is like "wasting" at
times.  My mom says he's slept all day and only got up to poop/eat/drink
but nothing else.  I can't really explain what's happening.  He won't
play and he makes me pick him up if he has to walk far.  He can walk but
it's like at times his back end just tumbles over and he'll fall.  It's
hard to explain really..  I'm wondering if this is a later reaction to
the vaccines or maybe I'm overreacting?  I can't even sleep until I find
out, it's really bothering me.  Any ideas/suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks!

Linda + the Psycho