From:
Linda Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 19:17:19 -0800
Hello everyone-

I just joined this list today so I thought I'd say hello to all the
lovely peoples..

Just for a little bckground info..I have one albino ferret named Seiko
(prounounced Seek-o) (who is VERY spoiled rotten, indeed) and he's about
8 weeks old.  Right now he's a bit sick from when I got him so I carted
him off to the vet today and he has a cold. :(  If anyone has any extra
info to help him feel better, anything extra I could do, feel free to
email me or reply on here.

Thanx guys!  ^^
Linda & Seiko >^^<