From:
DOUGLAS SCHOLTES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 1995 10:57:01 -0400
Hello everybody,

I got a new buddy last night.  Thanks Ian.  I found him right here on the
FML.  He is a little smaller than my Paulie who weighs about 2.25 lbs.  But
he is a bundle of energy.  Paulie did have to show him who was boss though.
They ran around the house and then went at behind the couch.  Had to break
them up.  After that, Paulie went upstairs and slept under my roommates
bed.  I'm keeping them in seperate cages at the moment.  Paulie had a
friend before so hopefully, it won't take them to long to know each other.

His name is rat, but I am thinking about changing it (sorry Ian).

More news on the two as it occurs.

Later,
Doug, Paulie, and Rat