From:
DOUGLAS SCHOLTES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 1995 10:54:45 -0400
Hi again everyone,

Sorry, didn't include this on the last post.  We are getting into that flea
season.  They are pretty bad already.  We just bombed the house last week.

Does anybody know of some good ways to keep the flea population down.  I
know its the flea eggs that you need to control.  I was wondering if anybody
had any remedies for killing those things.  god I hate them.  I know Paulie
does to because it means bath time if I see too many fleas on him.

Later,
Doug, Paulie, and Rat