From:
Celeste Jacob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:38:07 -0700
Hi Amy,

WOW!  What a WONDERFUL, adorable, clever and heartwarming poem you
created!!!  That is awesome.  You really capture the true spirit of
ferrets' mischievous nature in such a delightful way!  It was well worth
the wait, and I'm still in the Christmas spirit, anyway! :-D  (FYI, I used
to live in Talent, OR for a few years, up 'til about 2 years ago.  Now
Dusty & I are in felony heaven . . . California!) ;)

Anyway, just wanted to say "Hats off to you!" for coming up with such a
classic masterpiece to be treasured among ferret enthusiasts everywhere.
Its truly worth framing!   I hope you don't mind if I share it with my
other list, FAIML (Ferret Adrenal/Insulinoma List), I know they'd love
it, and not all of them read both lists regularly.  Let me know and I'll
post it there for you with your name, if you like, for credit.  Thanks.

Celeste & Dusty