From:
Celeste Jacob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:19:25 -0700
Hello FAIML & FMLers,

Just wanted to brag a little that I had the high honor and privilege of
meeting Gary, Timmy's dad (of famed Timmy's Tonic) on my visit to Arizona
this past weekend.  As busy as he always is, Gary was kind enough to take
time out of his day - over an hour, in fact - to let my boyfriend and I
play with his fuzzies, bug him with all kinds of questions, and shoot the
breeze about computers, my boyfriend's favorite pastime.

I fell in love with all of his little ones.  I live in CA, so I'm always
deprived of ferret contact.  Accept for my Dusty, I never get to see any,
as I'm not acquainted with any ferret owners who live nearby, and, of
course, you don't get to see them at shelters and pet stores as in ALL the
other states.  Waaah! ;(  So it was wonderful to meet him and his family.
I am proud to say that I got right down on the floor and played chase with
Tommy, Sade, Terry, Olivia, and his newest addition, Czar.  They are
adorable, so playful and sweet.  Thank you, Gary, for allowing me to indulge
and dook it up with your wonderful fur family.  It really made my day!

Best wishes go out to all of you and your fur babies.

Celeste & Dusty