From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:36:14 -0600
We have been receiving some wonderful Thanksgiving cards, these past two
weeks--and we would like to thank all of you who sent them for your kind
words & great support.

We haven`t posted for a while now.  Things have been very busy here.  We
lost our sweet Fawna Rae, the day before the GCFA ferret show.She was
somewhere between 9 & 10 years old...We had a table at that show, for
the very first time, & sold some of Stephanie`s fantastic bedding, so we
could gather some money towards the next 6 months of lupron for 18--and
we met new friends from other facilities.

We have lost several this year, who came to us very ill, or elderly.  We
have lost many to lymphoma, and one to heart trouble too.This has not
been easy, but we must go on, and provide quality lifetime care to all
the others who depend on us.  We are the only ones in 78 miles...

We have taken in/rescued several bonded pairs, and two groups of three,
in the past few months, as well as four singles.  Most of them are older,
& have health problems.  Quite a few of them have no idea what a litter
box is used for.  It`s a lot of work!  Not much time to post, or
socialize.

I want to thank each one of you who took the time & effort to show your
support.  May God bless you---and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Love,
Zoo