From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 06:33:44 -0500
Every year, on the day following the GCFA ferret show in Wheaton
(Illinois), we have a ferret gathering.  This will be the sixth one--and
if you are coming to Illinois for the GCFA show, please consider a visit
to our sanctuary (Sunday, October 2nd..  )

We won`t have a live band, we won`t have booze, we won`t send you home
with a ferret, we won`t ask you for money--but we will feed you (We are
food people!)

We will introduce you to the residents here & share their stories with
you.  We will take you on a tour of our facility, share our mission
statement with you, answer any questions you might have, discuss
ferret-related questions, & just plain enjoy our wonderful common
bond---the ferrets!

It is always informal, relaxing, & begins at noon.  Please bring pictures
of your fuzzies to share, if you can!!

Again, there will be lots of food & soft drinks.

Please email for directions, if you will be able to join us.  We welcome
you!!!

Love, Zoo
www.zoosferretsanctuary.com  (Website needs some updating one of these
days!!!  LOL)