Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 19:00:39 -0400
There is a male, sable, 11/2 yrs., good with cats, litter trained, people
were moving and had to give him up.  He is at the SPCA in Stratham, NH.
Phone number 603-772-2921.  It is just so unbelievable how many ferrets are
being bought and or given up.  Last week there were two sweet white ones in
the pet store in the mall.  This week they are gone and four tiny ones are
there.  These ferrets are being sold for $129.99 each.  Then the people have
to buy cage and misc items.  Keep these precious animals a few months and
give them away.  I think it is great that we have so many people committed
to helping these furry friends and having the shelters and taking the time
to care for them.  We have four and with work, it is still a full time job
to keep up with them.  Think of the people who have taken in 20, 30, or more
to find homes for and inprove their health.  They need to be saluted.  My
hat goes off to you.

Thanks in advance for anyone who could give this little fella a home.
Love and Kisses to all the fuzzies from,
Penny, Missitoo, Burgler, Flower, and Blossom