From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 09:26:25 -0700
Morrow, my wardancing queen, my very first fert and absolute *love* has
gotten extremely skinny since the "new kids" came on board.  She always was
VERY petite, but this evening I noticed that she had lost weight.  Must have
been gradual, tho, because it just all of a sudden "showed up".

Anyone, PLEASE give me a recipe for a high protein something to fatten her
up....Duck Soup?  She is eating, pooping and PLAYING just like normal but is
so very tiny compared.  Help!

Thanx, Karen
Morrow, "just wanna wardance, wardance,! Mom?  Mommy?  DANG, MOMMY! Will
you put ME DOWN?
Daisy "I'm hiding tonight, Mommy, and no one knows where!  Ooops, YOU
KNOW I'm in the cabinet?...Darn!"
Bubba - "Hey, Hopps, THERE'S Mommy's leg, hey, she's walking, COME ON!"
Let's go GET HER!"
Hopps "cool deal, come on!  She can't handle both of us!"
Tabitha "hmmmm, don't wanna play the hide game tonight Mommy, just put
me back in the cage, <sigh>...LAST night was too much for me..I'm sleepy"
Samantha "hey, Hopps, Bubba, CAN I PLAY?"