From:
"<Lori> <Malizia>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:08:27 EST
1. NYC FERRETS HAS A NEW P.O. BOX
2. DON'T FORGET TO WRITE TO JUDGE MARCY FRIEDMAN!

1. NYC FERRETS HAS A NEW P.O. BOX

We've found that there are many people who are not writing letters simply
because they are nervous about giving out their home address.  If you'd
like to use the NYCFerrets address as your return address, feel free.

Your name
c/o NYC Ferrets
Cathedral Station
PO Box 952
New York NY 10025-0952

Any mail sent to the NYC Ferrets PO Box will become the property of NYC
Ferrets.  However, if you'd like us to forward a reply that was written
to you, please provide us with a few stamps to cover the postage and an
address where you'd like us to forward the mail, and we'll do our best to
get it to you.

If you know someone who does not have a computer but would like to receive
information about the NYC ferret ban, have them send a long self addressed
stamped envelope to the address above (minus your name!).

See?  Now you have no excuse not to write to the judge or the council
members!  :)

All of you "silent supporters" who are on the mailing list just to stay
updated, you can write a quick letter too!  You don't have to be an actual
ferret owner to have an opinion on this issue.

2. DON'T FORGET TO WRITE TO JUDGE MARCY FRIEDMAN!

It's not too late to write to Judge Friedman.  Remember, letters that were
written to the first judge have *not* been forwarded to her.  A quick
letter is better than no letter at all!

More information at
http://members.aol.com/NYCFerrets/lawsuit.html

 http://members.aol.com/NYCFerrets