Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 00:22:06 -0400
From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
I had to send a message to the Petco manager in Vegas giving her hoorahs!
Not all pet stores are evil and we really need more people like her!!  I
will be visiting Las Vegas next month-yippee, yippee!!  And asked if I
could pop in and meet her!  I think it would be great to be able to meet
some of the faces behind the names!!  I would also very much like to visit
one of the shelters out there!!  NOT TO ADOPT!!  But I am sure I will need
a fizzy fix!  Going without mine for 4 days will be very hard to do!  So
please, I am fishing for an invitation!!  If there is a shelter that would
let me come visit and possibly hold and cuddle something fuzzy-just for a
little while-I'll share my winnings with you!!  Seriously, I will bring a
care package with me!  Just let me know what you are most in need of!!
Also I will be flying on Delta-don't know if they are an evil airline or
not, but I am going from Columbus, Ohio to Atlanta, Ga and then on to
Vegas.  Coming home the same route!  I would be willing to transport!

Della and the Tumbleweeds
Judy Cooke
Tyson and Einstein