From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:34:55 -0600
Hi everyone!  Jack here!  Mommy has stepped away from the 'puter for a
minute, and so I thought I'd hop on and find out more about this fan club
Kit & the crew in Georgia have started.  A couple of questions...

1.  Is there going to be a newsletter?  Or maybe an email newsletter?
Something I can steal?  And maybe put in a bag and run around with?  Huh?
Huh?

2.  Will there be raisins involved.  Because raisins are good.  Although
Mommy's been trying to trick me by giving me kibble as treats.  Can you
believe that?!  *hmph*  Just because my silly big sisters and brothers
fall for that - doesn't mean I will!  I DEMAND RAISINS!!!

Anyway, we'll be sure to get our membership dues in by tax day...

Kouri is my hero! Long live Kouri!

*dooks*

Jack (along with my silly big sisters Miya and Nina, and my big brothers =
Rascal and Joey, who helped hoist me up to the keyboard)

~~~
Visit my mommy's website! She worked on it real hard to show us furkids
off ;O)
http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78