From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 21:48:09 -0700
>>waves<<

Kit, membership director for the Kouri Club here,

Stay turned for a message from Kouri Fan Club
President, Harley "Bear"

Is this thing on?
Harley here,
First I'd like to discuss the current membership drive for charter
membership in the Kouri Fan Club.

Welcome new members and I'd like to urge everyone else to get their
memberships in.  By special request we are going to extend the application
deadline for memberships until April 30.  At that time we will have the
drawing for the prizes.

Now for the surprise I'd like to announce the Kouri Fan Club web site.

Hey, didn't that robbed one predict that, how'd she do that?!!

Please go to
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html
for all the latest on Kouri.  Don't forget to check the members' page.

Now get those memberships in.  All money goes to Support Our Shelters,
Kouri's favorite charity.

Make checks to SOS and send to
Kouri Fan Club
c/o Blue Ridge Products
10665 Lakewood Hwy
Mineral Bluff GA 30559
Family membership are $2.  and you'll be entered in the drawing.

Over and Out,
Harley