From:
alia granda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 23:38:43 -0800
Why are everyone's babies so sick?  I feel so bad for all of you who are
fighting with these evil diseases, and I feel for those of you who have had
to put your babies to sleep.

When our Donnie got sick this past April, we all thought it was just a
cold.  Then all of a sudden, in less than a week, our big beautiful
chocolate Donnie was a shell of himself.  We took him to the doctor, ready
for him to hand over some meds and send us on our way, but were asked if
they could keep him over night.  They told us the next day to bring the
other three in for a check, but Donnie would not be coming home with us.
Lymphosarcoma had won a battle we didn't even know we were fighting.  There
was a huge tumor all through his chest, and he could hardly breathe.  I
don't often see my husband cry, but that day, well.....you understand.

So for all of you going through similar times, you are not alone, you are
all in our prayers.