From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 11:54:03 -0400
Hello everyone,

A while ago, Melanie posted asking for Duck Soup recipes.  When I sent her
mine, I also offered to put the list online for her.  In the next FML (or
right after), a shelter offered a Duck Soup recipe book for sale as a fund
raiser, so I waited to post the page with Melanie's list.  Buy from the
shelter if you have the time and can help (BIG, please help me out with the
issue # if you can).  [It was isue 2412.  BIG]

But, for those emergency times, or as another source of recipes, check:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Estates/5410/DuckSoup.html

Yes, that is my little girl, Pixie, on the background, thanks to some
graphics editing from Barb Carlson - thanks, Barb!  And thanks, Melanie,
for gathering the recipes.

If anyone would like to add recipes to the list, feel free to drop me an
email.  If your recipe is on the list, and you would like a link to your
email or webpage, please drop me a note.

Debbie & Jim
Pixie (The one in charge)