Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 07:55:38 PST
Ok, here comes the big question of all questions.

I am currently living in Dallas, TX and I have four lovely (hellon's) fuzz
butts who have from what I know lived in Texas all this time.

Now, in mid January we are moving to Idaho where my husband has a better
job offer.  I am concerned in regards to the weather difference that I know
about in regards to Idaho.

My question is How, Does, Will, Etc., Etc., this effect the ferrets and is
there anything special i.e. shots, clothing, formula, Etc., Etc., that I
need to do for the ferrets either before, during or after the move to make
adjustment better and easier for them.

I know these animals are very strong and can easyly adapt but I am mainly
concerned with the cold weather which they haven't experienced as of yet
living here in Texas.

For any of those living in these kind of conditions please let me know what
you do and how your fuzz butts adapt and if there is anything special we
need to do to help them.

Also, any advice in regards to the two day trip it will take to get to
Idaho (driving) along with a hotel stay one night.  Would be most
helpful.... We have a large pet taxi which we know they all can fit into
with room to walk about but still how do we keep the water and food in
their dishes etc.  and do we need to stop and let me out of the cage to
stretch etc.  and then when we stay at the hotel do we tell me about the
ferrets or not and do we let them run or not????

Any and all advice suggestions anything, everything will be most helpfull.

Thank you

Joy (human)
Sandy - LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!
Scooter - Must EAT EAT!!!!!!