From:
LCPL JENNIFER J KELLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 09:01:25 -0500
Hi!!!  Happy Holidays!!!!  My husband and I recieved a phone call from a
person saying they found a ferret on the side of the road it had 6 pelts
from a pelt gun inbedded in to it's head.  And ruptured tendons in his
right leg.  Well he is doing fine the wounds are healing we are giving
him antibotics and putting neosporin on his head.  He got all his shots
and is interacting well with our other 9 ferrets.  1 of which I posted
about last month we took her in from the pound some one had threw her in
a trash dumpster.

Well I just wanted to let you all know I have saved another one for us and
I will keep doing what I can.  Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Lcpl Jennifer J Kelley & Family & 10 Happy Ferrets
Camp Lejeune NC