Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 10:54:21 EDT
For the one that lost ferrets, I gave this info to someone nearby
recently. Thought I'd pass this on to you 2.

Sometimes or often, neighbors would find the ferret and keep it without
realizing it belongs to someone so ask each and every neighbors for
few blocks. Look in the streets (I pray the kiddo doesn't get hurt or
hit by vehicles. Since it's hot outside, the ferret hopefully is smart
enough to go underground.

Are you sure she's lost outside. She may be going through holes inside
the sink, etc. If you open the cabinets, you'll see kitchen, bathroom
have holes where the pipes lead so use toys to shriek or something that
gets her attention. Shake her favorite Pounces or something. Who cares
if people thought you nutty if you do this outside.

Call all shelters nearby. Do animal control FIRST which they have three
or five days hold. Then check Humane Society and other places. It's
worth it. If you find this sweetie, put a chip in this kiddo. Ok? Gosh,
I hope your nightmare will end with a happy note. Please keep me
posted. Oh, look in lost and found newspaper as well as petfinders.com.
Ok?

Did you know that there's new technology called GPS leash where an
animal takes off, you use the little handheld computer to drive or walk
to find the lost or runaway kids? It's incredible. It is still very
new. It worked on one of the dogs that took off. I'm so thankful for
this technology. Put a chip in your ferrets so if they get lost,
they'll be scanned and returned to you. Especially for ferrets who
doesn't use collars. If Midwest ferrets need chips, I have a vet that
would charge only 9 dollars instead of other places that are outrageous
prices for these things. Thought I'd help. It's south of me so I'd be
happy to take ferrets or have you hop for a ride there. It's worth it,
smiles.

Please keep me updated. I will spread all news to all ferret shelters.
Ok? They'll let me know if they get a lost ferret. My prayers for the
lost ferrets.