Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 01:23:53 EDT
Hi to the rescuers of Princess,

Can you please give us an update on her progress? It boils me that this
happens senselessly. However, to put a shine at the end of the tunnel,
I have a ferret wheelchair that you can take Princess to the vet to
have her properly fitted with some adjustments that fit her size. I
have saved it for someone that desperately needed it after two of my
handicapped sweeties crossed over the rainbow.

I was about to post of this wheelchair when I finally caught up with
the FML and saw your posting. It's funny how things work out in the
end.

Please do let me know if she cannot walk and needs this wheelchair
to get around. Widget and others had a ball with it. It needs to be
supervised, though, because sometimes Widget would be gleefully running
with her front legs and bonked where she couldn't get under the dresser
or turn around which was cute.

Let me know. Ok?

Hugs to Princess for us all,
April, Deb, and the wardancers