From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 03:09:25 -0500
The Ferret Store is a wonderful home-grown operation that is now deservedly
growing busier and busier.  Scott and Joe seem to love ferrets more than
money... not a bad trait, eh?  They sell the Ferret Coloring Book for the
Support Our Shelters fundraisers and do not keep a penny of the proceeds.
They take out the cost of the postage and send the rest to us (Ela Heyn,
Georgia Woods and me) to distribute to the shelters.  In fact, thanks to
many people on the FML and others who read Alicia's articles in Modern
Ferret and Ferrets magazines, they sold over 50 coloring books during the
holiday season.  They also have great prices on Totally Ferret and many
other items.

Blessings
Judith

 Ask me how to save money while supporting ferret shelters.

 1% of my monthly internet bill, 2% of my long distance and intrastate
 phone bill, and 1% of my calling card bill go to the FML Shelter
 Fund.  And the rates are great!!

 We also offer ferret coloring books and a booklet for the grocery
 store coupons of your choice to support shelters.