Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 01:40:29 -0600
To the person asking about The Ferret Store:  I love 'em!!

I have ordered from them every month for the past year and a half: food
(even though I'm in Houston, I've been told the closest Totally Ferret
retailer is over 250 miles away!), gifts, toys, magazines, etc.  You can
get some really great deals and sometimes you can get free promos.  Not
only have I never had a problem with them, but when I've had problems
with UPS, The Ferret Store has gone out of their way to help me, from
overnighting a bag of Totally Ferret (at no charge!) when my order got lost
by UPS, to adjusting prices to compensate for increased shipping prices
when I finally gave up on UPS delivery.  I always order online by credit
card without problems and when I call, the reps are exceptionally nice.