From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 21:35:39 -0700
I am feeling a need to say thank you to some very special people out
there ?  people who have gone out of their way this last week to try to
help however they can with the Katrina efforts.  I know I am going to
forget someone and I apologize!  There are just so many people who have
put their lives on hold to do whatever they can for others!  We may
bicker, fight and disagree on this list, but when the call goes out for
help, there is no greater group of people to answer!

First, to Ardith!  You are an amazing woman and I am proud to call you
fruit and friend!  To Renee -- Big hugs -- although I'm sure you have a
phone growing out of your ear!!  To Bill and Sukie -- awesome work, guys!
And everyone else at the IFC, SOS, FACT, FAA, AFA -- everyone has busted
butt this week!!  (I'm serious!!  People have been staying up way past
thier bedtimes!!) You guys are all the greatest!!

Special thanks to Deva and Risa and Reanne!  Very, very special ladies!!
Ann, Jackie, Chere, Anne, Stephanie, Deb, Angela!!  Thank you all for
what you're doing!!  Tracy and Van, Laura, Tammy, Fran, Donna and Linda -
Thank You so much!!  You, too, Cindy, Darla, Jackie F, Nancy, Angie,
Alison, Kate and Karen!  And Nell, October and Elayne!!

There are just so many people who have offered to help and like I said, I
don't mean to leave anyone out -- we all appreciate your hard work and
the effort you put forth in the name of ferrets!  Thank you for 'doing'
instead of just talking!!

You guys are the best!

Judy Cooke