From:
Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 10:27:09 -0500
Snoreau (male, 2 years old) is our most active ferret, best jumper and best
climber. I discovered a game that we play in the hallway that we both enjoy:
obstacle course.

He gets excited easily since he does not go there everyday. He runs along
the walls. I run ahead of him, put down a book and hold it in his path. He
jumps over it. I manage to get in front of him by walking or running along
the other wall, cross to the other wall and put the book down again. etc...

I keep an watchful eye on him since he changes directions often without
warning and I do not want to step on him.

Lorraine Tremblay, Pepe La Pew, Mukluk, Sanka, Presto, Snoreau & Boum Boum
Ferret Curiosity Shop "Quality Products for ferret owners and their pets"
Catalog:  http://www.ferretcuriosity.on.ca/fcscat.shtml
Mustela Canada: http://www.storm.ca/~ferret/mcintro.shtml